Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Storefront Feature: { cotton }



Part of why I love the retail side of this business is getting to know the store owners and seeing how they represent themselves online, since I haven't physically been to most of the shops.

So starting now, I'm going to start featuring some of these stores and store owners - giving you a little snapshot of the brick and mortar shop and the people who run it.

I'm starting with one that I think has one of the most beautifully put-together websites and photographs out there: Cotton located in Laguna Beach, California. I met Mindy at the National Stationery Show and am thrilled to be represented in her new shop - because her store looks just beautiful and because Mindy is such a lovely person herself!

I can't wait to visit someday! But until then, I'll drool over these photographs.

[photographs by Trever Hoehne for cotton]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been to Cotton and it is absolutely adorable! The products offered at Cotton are fashionable, high quality and utterly fantastic. Great to hear that Cotton now has an online store.