Friday, April 9, 2010

From the Desk Fridays: Vacation Inspired Colors


This week, I shifted my focus to my other big project that I'll debut at this year's National Stationery Show. And once again, I have the Pantone chips strewn across my desk as I work through color selections. I can't seem to get away from the sorbet/summery hues, and I think it might have something to do with our trip to Florida next week - or the fact that it's felt like Florida here in NY for the past few days. I've been gathering lighter & brighter clothing for the trip and am drawn to all things bright, floral and striped. And I think my yearning for all-things-summery is carrying over into my projects. Luckily, with this project in particular, I think it'll work quite well. I'm excited to share it with you all early next month, just before the show.

So, I bid you adieu. I'll be back Monday, April 19 with some sunny photos and likely, more summery Pantone chips:)

Have a great weekend and a great next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell Lauren that we are all praying for her and her family.
Marie-Isabelle

Tommy said...

Oooo...I love that blue and gray combo. :)

Have a wonderful vacation!