Friday, September 17, 2010

From the DeskTOP Fridays: Mobiles

I told myself I wasn't going to hang anything on the walls until Baby is born - mostly to see if it's a boy or girl, but also to give myself a little time to find out who this little person is. But a mobile isn't really going on the wall and with Baby being on his or her back so much, it might be nice to have something to look at.


I've always loved the work of Brooklyn artist Tamar Mogendorff & think this is finally the excuse I need to bring one of her amazing plush pieces into our home. I see her work in local shops & truly get weak in the knees over the the friendliness of it. They just make me smile. I bet Baby will agree. Now which one to choose...


See more of Tamar Mogendorff's work here.

[top image courtesy of Acorn; bottom images courtesy of Tamar Mogendorff]

1 comment:

Tommy said...

Very nice. I'm such that Little Nacho would love a mobile. :)