Tuesday, December 20, 2011

L&H on minted: The Hackworth Holiday Card


From time to time, I get emails from customers about how they've used or given L&H goodies. The most recent one was from Katie Hackworth of H2 Design. She emailed me to tell me that she scratched her ow original Christmas card design in favor of my Handlettered Merry Christmas card on minted & was so pleased with the design & the ease of the process. Her card was so lovely, I asked if I could share it here. And luckily, she agreed! Isn't it so cute? I love the wallpaper backdrop & sweet family pile-together portrait. Well done, Kate! And thanks so much for letting us all see!

And for those of you who still need to send out your cards, minted is now offering 15% off your order with code SLED15. Click here to check out the L&H collection.

2 comments:

Chris W. said...

Very cute!!

Katie Hackworth said...

Lovely! (If I do say so myself!)