Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's on: NSS 2012!


After a lot of hemming & hawing over whether to exhibit at the National Stationery Show, I've decided to finally send in my check & make it official. And I'm excited! After seeing all the Twitter action & excitement from the Altitude Summit last week, I decided that more than anything, that's what it's about for me. The coming together, the swapping of stories, the fellow paper-loving friends. For better or worse, this is where we congregate. I didn't want to miss out on that and then feel disconnected. Of course, the business part of my brain will pipe in here & say that I can meet up with stationery friends without spending $3000. This part of the brain will also say that you just never know who's going to come through or who's going to be struck by your work. And that's the perfect opportunity to put your best foot forward. And I think that's pretty darn exciting. As someone who works alone a lot, these four days fill my need-for-creative-people tank.

So, stay tuned for some sneak peeks of fun new things I'm working on. NSS 2012, here we come!

4 comments:

Lauren O'Neill said...

Yay! So glad you're exhibiting. Really enjoyed meeting you last year while at NSS with Suann. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for 2012.

Ellie said...

I'll be walking the show, look forward to seeing you!

Jackie - 42 Pressed said...

Yay LIZ!! I am so excited you are going... I milled over it for while as well, and you totally took the words right out of my head with this post. Can't wait to catch up! xo

robyn said...

oh yay! so glad you'll be there...can't wait! xo