Thursday, April 19, 2012

Quarterly: Swiss Miss


Last year, I signed myself up for the coolest subscription service ever: Quarterly. You choose which "Contributor" you'd like to receive a mailing from, and voila! every three months you get a great little package from him/her. Love. I chose contributor Tina Roth Eisenberg of Swiss Miss because she's got a great eye for nicely designed things, and she's a mom :)

This was my second mailing and I'm already obsessed. It's all about getting stuff done. I already use & love her online TeuxDeux list, but this additional stick-up weekly calendar is awesome. I have it under my palms as I type this, with little to-do reminders. The second helper she's included to get stuff done is the Caran D'Ache Red Metal Ballpoint Pen. It's a beauty. As you may remember, I've been on the hunt for the perfect pen. This one is out of my price range for that pursuit, but I'm very happy to have this one in my posession. I completely agree with Tina: great things inspire us to be great!

Thanks to Quarterly for existing & to Tina for another awesome & inspiring mailing.

Here's to great!


1 comment:

Tommy said...

SO neat! I love this idea.