Monday, August 3, 2009

Twitter: Fresh From the Oven Tweets


I'm fairly new to Twitter - and admittedly don't love tweeting my every move - but I do love this: Baker Tweet. Digital creative agency Poke developed a system for Albion Cafe in London that doesn't require a computer (since they don't mix well with flour) - but rather just the turn of a dial to whatever baked good is hot out of the oven & the press of a button to tweet it to all its followers. So smart. And great for Poke, conveniently located across the street.

[photos courtesy of Oh Gizmo!]

4 comments:

Cameron said...

Sooooo smart, love this! Thanks for sharing. :)

Tommy said...

How brilliant! Very rarely I get that itch to join Twitter...this time counts.

Alison said...

ha what a fantastic idea! i need to get my bakery up the street to do this :-)

Bryn said...

Brilliant!