Friday, September 23, 2011

From the Desk{top} Fridays: Minted


I recently submitted a few designs to Minted for its Holiday Gift Tag Challenge. I ran out of time to submit more (darn it!), so there are just three up there, but I really like each of them & am happy they're all different. I think the Watercolor design above & the Inky Chevron design below are great for holiday because they're festive & fun, but can be used after the holidays too - a little multi-purpose element I always appreciate. And the Merry Merry design at the bottom is a great photo tag option - just nice & simple. I love gift tags & am so happy Minted has introduced them! Head over to Minted to check out all the designs - or click on the individual design here to take you directly to the voting page to vote for me! If I get enough votes & the designs get chosen, you'll able to buy them on Minted very soon! So fun, huh?



Also, just yesterday, I found out that one of my holiday card submissions, Handlettered Merry Christmas, is a winner! It came in 13th out of 2251 submissions. Hooray!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Tommy said...

Awesome, as per usual!