Friday, September 16, 2011

From the [Freezer] Fridays: Steve's


I love ice cream. Love it. Always have multiple pints in the freezer. Eat it on sweltering days & freezing cold nights all the same. I gave up alcohol for 9 months (really, closer to ten - am I right mamas?!) and found that challenging. Giving up ice cream for that amount of time would be nearly impossible for me. So, when I tried Steve's (that I originally bought for the pretty packaging) I wasn't expecting anything revolutionary. I'd tried it all; this was just simply changing up for the night. Ohhh how wrong I was. Instead, I had found it. The best ice cream in the whole wide world: Salty Caramel by Steve's. If you haven't tried it, find a place that sells it and tell me that's not the best thing you've ever had. (No don't, actually. I won't think of you in the same way.)

And! Fellow Brooklyners, they're opening a location on Atlantic Ave. Hooray!! (And uh oh.)

3 comments:

KC said...

Just another excuse to come and visit you in Brooklyn. I can't get enough of that stuff.

Anonymous said...

i've been waiting for MONTHS for this store to open. seriously. summer 2011, as it says on their website, has already passed!

Tommy said...

SO jealous.