Thursday, October 4, 2007

Jerry's back tonight!

I realize I've been revealing my strong likes & dislikes these days - a mini-breakthrough for being a private person - and I'm about to post another. I LOVE Jerry Seinfeld. (Read, love love love love love love him - not in that way - in a I-want-to-be-his-best-friend way.) I just get his humor - and can crack up just looking at him - even if he's not saying anything. So I was super excited to see that he'll be appearing in tonight's episode of 30 Rock, one of my very favorite shows. I mean - look at his face in this shot from the show in the NY Post - I chuckle just thinking about it. Uh, I can't wait!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I set my DVR to record the show! Can't wait.

Katie said...

I KNOW.... I LOVE him in that way too. I have dreams about meeting him. We will be in a store and all of a sudden very casually I say "Juuullly 3rd". And then we become best friends. That was just one of many.... I think we would really get along:)