Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Kari Grosser


I always leave Maine with a heavy heart, wishing I could stay forever. And after visiting the very sweet and super-talented photographer, Kari Grosser in her sun-drenched home-studio, snacking on homemade scones (made by her husband Tom), my the heavy heart turned to heartbreak driving away yesterday. I was sad to say goodbye to the rocky coast of Maine, but happy to be home and feeling refreshed and recharged.

Above is just a little preview of what's to come from Kari's work over the weekend. We are so lucky to have found Kari and are thrilled she could fit us into her schedule. A weekend work trip never looked so good!

You must check out Kari's work and blog. She has some seriously cute furry friend pics - just a sampling below.


Many thanks to Kari, Tom & of course Kona for letting us into your home!

1 comment:

casey said...

I really love that picture layout of the invitations, with the yellow pom pom looking flowers.