Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Time Out for Confession of the Day

I have to confess because it's just that good. I watched three hours of the Bachelorette last night. That's right. Two hours for the finale and another one for the After the Final Rose show. I'd like to say that my 9 mile run made me too tired to do anything else, but I'd be lying. To use the much overused expression from Jesse in last night's show, "I was into" it big time. And when the recorded time became live with 45 minutes to go, I grew seriously impatient during the commercial breaks. What is wrong with me? I'm officially a reality tv junkie. And I had to fess up. Anyone else want to join in and make me feel better about myself? Please?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing! Although I was mighty disappointed when she didn't pick Jason, I still watched the After the Final Rose show! Guess that shows just how addicted I was!

Glad to know I wasn't the only one :-)

A Windy City Wedding said...

umm yeah you should have seen me when i freaked out because the cable went out for about 30 mins during the show. good thing it was 2 hrs long so i didnt miss the end. i wanted jason too, maybe he will be the next bachelor. you are not alone!

Kristine said...

I confess to being a lover of this show. It usually airs about 9 months later in Australia, so when the show ends I google the happy couple to see if they're still together. Now that's serious addiction.

marta said...

yes, i am so addicted to this show too! am glad i'm in good company.. and am glad it's over so i can move on with my real reality. i even blogged about it too. hooray for d and j.