Friday, March 19, 2010

From the Desk Fridays: European Goodies



I was lucky to receive fantastic gifts this week from two European strongholds. One was a gift I bought myself:) The Liberty goodies arrived yesterday - all tucked inside this beautiful purple box, which I'll definitely be using to hold stationery on my desk. This color is too good to go & get tucked away somewhere. And the second are Ekelund towels from John's Swedish cousins who have stayed with us the past couple days. (They're really for both of us, but they brought John his favorite Swedish mustard, so I'll say the towels are for me:) I love this company. They have an amazing line of linens that I seriously covet every time I see them in John's parents' house. I especially love the two-toned color palette of these towels. (Thank you so much, Elisabeth & Leif!) Lucky girl, this week.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Tommy said...

Very neat. Swedish cousins?! Awesome!