Thursday, May 27, 2010

Angela Liguori of Carta Inc.


I have gotten to know Angela Liguori of Carta Inc. through exhibiting at the National Stationery Show over the years. Angela sells the most beautiful cotton ribbon, imported from Italy. When Angela saw the ribbon I had chosen for our 2011 Calendar, she said simply, "No." We hopped over to her booth to compare. There was no denying it. She was right. My synthetic ribbon looked & felt like shoelaces in comparison to her Italian woven gorgeousness. I ordered my red ribbon right then & there. I am thrilled for the upgrade - which I'll share with you next week.

Many thanks, Angela!

See more of Angela's work here & check out the goodies in her shop here.

[photo courtesy of Angela Liguori]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure your calendars will be beautiful no matter what. But that ribbon is gorgeous.

Maggie said...

Angela's ribbons are so beautiful and they're going to be a perfect complement to the calendar!

carta,inc. said...

Thank you Liz, It is my pleasure working with you!

Tommy said...

These ribbons are really nice! For some reason, they make me hungry for candy. (What doesn't, really?) Nice choice!