Friday, May 14, 2010

From the Desk Fridays: Pin the Tail...


Tomorrow is move in day for the show! I've got lots of packing up to do today, but I'm hoping to at least post a few pics on Twitter and here next week.

A little peek at my favorite month on the birthday calendar, above. I just love this little donkey guy. Do you like the binding at the top? I decided that it needed a durable flipping mechanism if it's going to last over the years, and I really like how neatly it hangs.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

6 comments:

southern daze said...

Love it!

Tommy said...

I'm reminded of a song I once heard. Hmm...let me see if I can remember it. Ah, yes...

Every little thing she does is magic!

Britta said...

I love it! Can't wait until it's for sale on the site.

love-v said...

My birthday is in September and this is always a pivotal month in calendars. I hate getting only fall and back-to-school themes. This means that your birthday calendar is now on my list of must-haves. Fantastic!

Sarah said...

I love your illustrations - so playful and carefree!

Connie said...

Linda you are the cutest preggy lady ever!