Friday, February 12, 2010

From the Desk Fridays: Wooden Things


Tomorrow, one of our dearest friends is leaving the big city (and his big job) to head up north to Maine for a three-month intensive furniture-making program. I am beyond inspired by his passion and his guts. And for months now, every time I see something made out of wood, I think of him. So here - as a little ode to him on his last day in Brooklyn - are some of the wooden things I've been eyeing around the web. Go get em, M!

[Left to right, top to bottom: Enfield Meetinghouse Bench, Wood Tape Dispenser, Handsome Wooden Porthole Mirror, Magnetic Wooden Tongs, Lone Star on Walnut Quilt Block, Bottle Opener, Teak Trivet, Fish Cutting Boards, Tablo Table, Hardwood Push Pins]

1 comment:

Tommy said...

Good luck to M! That sounds like a really neat step.

I love those pushpins, too. Have a great weekend!