Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tagged by Jane

I've been tagged by Jane to list 8 things (or habits) about me:
  1. I have a bad case of New Yorkers Walk. I try to walk faster than everyone else on the street. Sometimes it's so bad that I run.
  2. I love gardens and plants, but I can't seem to ever keep them alive.
  3. I've run 2 marathons and am training for my third right now, which is listed as "hilly" and I think I'm crazy for doing it. But it's in Maine. In October!
  4. My husband John and I are plotting our escape to our favorite state Maine. Like in the next year.
  5. I make a really good peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
  6. I could have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch every day.
  7. I love my dog Kinglsey, but sometimes I hate her. Like this morning when she shredded a whole role of toilet paper in our bed.
  8. I like all soda/beer/pint glass labels to face out. They look neater that way.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I had a PB&J for lunch! Amazing.

Jane said...

I am a suburban "fast walker" which gets me a lot of "where are you going?" looks .....

Joanna Goddard said...

haha, do you really run? that is awesome.