- I have a bad case of New Yorkers Walk. I try to walk faster than everyone else on the street. Sometimes it's so bad that I run.
- I love gardens and plants, but I can't seem to ever keep them alive.
- I've run 2 marathons and am training for my third right now, which is listed as "hilly" and I think I'm crazy for doing it. But it's in Maine. In October!
- My husband John and I are plotting our escape to our favorite state Maine. Like in the next year.
- I make a really good peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
- I could have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch every day.
- I love my dog Kinglsey, but sometimes I hate her. Like this morning when she shredded a whole role of toilet paper in our bed.
- I like all soda/beer/pint glass labels to face out. They look neater that way.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Tagged by Jane
I've been tagged by Jane to list 8 things (or habits) about me: