Thursday, August 28, 2008

I am here - really.

I apologize for being a bit absent lately. We are a little crazy around here this week. There was the application we submitted for real commercial space here in Brooklyn. Then, of course, there was the oh s*** moment where we wanted to move to Maine... again. And now, after deciding we should stay put for the time-being, there's just the last minute deadlines for everything else. In the meantime though - I will continue to stalk the Maine real estate websites and live vicariously through Katy Elliott, who is leaving NYC and Domino to move up north. Some day, some day.

[Michaela Scherrer doily drapes via katy elliott and lisafontanarosa.com]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's nice to know there are a few of us with the Maine dream always nipping at our heels! And congrats on Kate's - that's so exciting!

katy elliott said...

I feel so cool! Seriously moving up to Marblehead has been seriously scary and stressful. I'm on a one month chill out since the anxiety has made me a nut case.

I love NY but I had to leave. I felt like I couldn't do the things I wanted to do b/c I just didn't make enough money. Moving up north was a chance for for me to move forward rather then sitting idle in NY. Please feel free to come up and visit anytime!

-katy