Monday, August 2, 2010

Baby Shower at Terrain

I thought I'd share with you some photos from my baby shower at Terrain this weekend. I have been wanting to visit Terrain for years after hearing rave reviews (and receiving some amazing gifts) from friends & family. Let me tell you - it did not disappoint. The place was picture perfect, as was our little baby shower -- all my favorite ladies in a gorgeous greenhouse setting, enjoying lots of yummy food & pink lemonade, and surmising about the baby's sex (I think Girl is in the lead).

Lizzy went above & beyond and made all of the desserts: carrot cake cupcakes (with marzipan carrots on top), strawberry cupcakes, brownies, a berry gelatin, a peach cake and sugar cookies in the shapes of t-shirts (for me & John), baby bottles (for the baby) and dog bones (for Kingsley) - the whole family was represented:) She even brought her own serving dishes for everything. Just incredible.

As favors, we each got to take home one of these sweet little plants wrapped in burlap - a perfect little reminder of such a special afternoon.

Big big BIG thanks to my sisters, sister-in-law & stepmother for hosting! And to Lizzy for all those amazing goodies! xoxo

3 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

What a great way and great place to celebrate! Glad you had a ball, Liz!

Tommy said...

SO nice! Lizzy and co. went all out.

baby gifts said...

Glad you all had fun ;) I'm really happy for you. CONGRATULATIONS!! Thanks for sharing photos of your baby shower!