Monday, August 16, 2010

Martha Stewart Living: Loving Sept

I'm loving the September issue of Martha Stewart Living. It's the home issue, and it reminds me of (and makes me miss) Domino - tips, sources, & spreads of gorgeous rooms. I'm assuming they only do one home issue a year, but I could stand for a few more. A couple of my favorite pages from the issue are below. That hippo rug is just awesome would make me smile every time I came home. And I'm obsessed with the home of MSL's deputy decorating editor, Rebecca Robertson - especially her son Luca's wall of art. Love.

3 comments:

connie said...

I just picked up an issue this weekend & I LOVE that hippo rug!

KC said...

I LOVE the hippo rug too!! I pointed it out to C and asked if we could get it for the new place. Super cute

Tommy said...

*sigh* Maybe I should give this one a whirl. I agree that when publications approach the greatness of Domino, it makes me sad--but also a tiny bit hopeful.

Oh, and did you ever catch Blueprint?! (RIP that one, too.) And it was an MSLO title. Too bad. I loved it.