Thursday, August 19, 2010

From my iphone: week in review



I've been thinking a lot about what to do with the blog when the baby arrives - when I'm on no sleep, when someone needs undivided attention every 2-3 hours, when showering becomes optional. If I'm going to blog in the first month (or even first couple months), it's got to be in the interest of time. And I thought it might be fun to post iphone pics - quick shots of what's going on behind the scenes (not too far behind the scenes!), letting the images more or less speak for themselves. I'm giving it a first go here, unplanned, with this little week in review:

Top to bottom:
- Paint chips for the bathroom. It's dark blue now & is too dark for me. Need it brighter & lighter.
- Bottle stoppers from Jonathan Adler at the NYIGF.
- And we picked up our stroller this week! A gift from my in-laws. So pretty & fancy! (Kingsley in the background - feeling left out already:(

Hope you guys enjoy. We'll see how it goes!

3 comments:

Desiree said...

Thats a great idea! I am due Sept. 17th & am just going on blog vaca for a while. Good luck with your last minute preparations for this little one.

Beth said...

We picked out our paint color last night and it looks very similar to the top paint swatch you have :) It's called iced mint. Should be fun and I love that I have an excuse not to help paint.

Tommy said...

I love the idea. Good luck on the paint color. Finding the exact shade you want can be tricky sometimes.