Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Cake Studio



These are cupcakes and cakes. All edible parts, cakes! Jill Adams is the genius behind The Cake Studio, based here in Brooklyn that custom designs these amazing and yummy works of art. I found Jill while searching locally for a cool grooms cake. I wanted something completely personal, funky and fun since it was a complete surprise for John. I haven't been on Jill's website in a while, so I was thrilled to see all this new stuff she's done. I am in love with the little frog prince cupcakes, but this tea set is my new favorite. Jill is quite the talent and is such a lovely person. Read more about Jill and her artistic background here. See more of The Cake Studio's crazy-yummy creations here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These cakes are amazing! And she is so young! Imagine how her cakes will evolve...This lady has girlpower. I love the lambie cake.

Jen said...

I don't know if I could eat them!

Jhef Zurx said...

Just wanted to let you know, Amy from Amy's Baking Company Boutique and Bistro in Scottsdale AZ is passing these off as her own on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/amysbakingco

Megan Bhagwandeen said...

someone is stealing this photo from you www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.481720762899.269346.176...