Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Loving Loeffler Randall for Target

I've had a soft spot for Loeffler Randall ever since I found out that an art director from my old ad agency is married to the designer Jessie Randall and is now the marketing director for them. He was such a nice person - and there were many uglies there.

But I'm a little behind on this one. It took my sister living in London to remind me that Loeffler Randall was coming out with a line for Target. Staying on top of fashion trends is not my strong suit. Having an appreciation for them and $39 bags like this, however, is. I ran my sick self over to Target this weekend and picked up this beauty. It's huge - which is great for me and the 5 books and med kit I seem to carry with me at all times among other crap - and makes me feel like I'm carrying something fancy. I am increasingly impressed with the lines that designers create for chains like Target and love that they can make great design accessible for everyone. Check out Loeffler Randall's other goodies for Target here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip - looks like there are some great, fun bags! I think I may make a Target run at lunch now to check it out!

Tommy said...

I really like all the designer collections for Target, too. The women's clothes don't do much for me, but I especially like the home items. Isaac Mizrahi has always been one of my favorites, and I quite like the designs of Thomas O'Brien. I'm glad that stores like Target realize the market for affordable design and quality.