Friday, January 15, 2010

From the Desk Fridays: new!


We are bringing a few new items to Sundance next week. I can't wait to share them with you all, but until then, here is a little sneak peek at one of them. Can you tell from the image what's printed in the aqua color? My brother-in-law failed the test. (Still love you, C!) But you know - boys!

Have a great long weekend, everyone. I'll be back on Tuesday & Wednesday with two posts from here & then the rest of the week, into the following from Utah!

6 comments:

Charlotte Grace said...

Peanuts!

jane said...

peanuts!

adorable. can't wait to pick up one of these cards ...

Jessica said...

It's official. I'm in love with the elephant cards.

Tommy said...

Awesome! This sort of reminds me of The Jungle Book meets Dumbo. Love it.

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

Ohhh I can't wait for the elephants. Darling!
XX Kate

Liz Stanley said...

love these elephants, i'll be in salt lake for alt summit this weekend as well. email me at lizstan@gmail.com if you have time to meet up for some coffee or something, it would be fun to see you!