Wednesday, October 12, 2011

L&H for minted & 15% Off



I cut back on custom work about a year ago to free up my schedule for other projects & parent-time. It's turned out to be one of the best decisions I've ever made, but I can't help but feel like I'm letting people down when they ask for custom work & I don't have anything to offer.

Until now. Thanks to some kind persuasion, I started submitting designs for minted's design challenges - a platform that allows anyone to submit a design to be chosen by the public, as well as minted's employees & guest judges. Five of my designs were chosen as Editor's Picks, all shown above. The bottom one came in #15 place overall. Everything I've ever received from minted has been beautifully designed & printed, so I'm thrilled to have joined the minted community to be able to offer my work in this new way. And as long as my designs keep doing well, this is where you'll be able to find me for custom work. Check out the holiday card selection by clicking on the image above or right here.

AND! Use code EARLYBIRD15 for 15% off when you order by Monday, October 17! Happy holiday card shopping & thank you for supporting L&H!

No comments: