Thursday, November 6, 2008

'Tis the Season




Our three new holiday greeting cards are now online and will be in stores very soon! All three are letterpressed on 100% recycled paper - which I chose for its wintery quality. At least to me.

The three designs are based on my (quite literal) view of the holidays and the holiday season. The Tree Greeting is very much early winter to me - when the light fades on the land and the sky is still quite bright, but has faded in color to a pale pale blue. This is also very Maine Winter to me - it makes me want to grab my blanket & curl up! The other two are inspired by holiday-dressed windows. Specifically, the view from the inside - the ornaments and tree trimmings dangling from window frames - looking out onto snowy-scapes. I specifically chose the 100% recycled paper for the flecked look, which is so snowy to me.

Also - I just added an option to buy the three of these greetings online as a multi-pack at a 10% discount off the retail price of three. Happy Holiday card shopping!

1 comment:

Jane said...

liz,

i adore the citron green garland (and the trees on the tinge of blue).

yay for holiday cards!