Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Campbell Raw Press




I've said it before, but one of my favorite things about exhibiting at the NSS is meeting people. This year, one of those people was fellow Brooklyn dweller, Maggie Campbell from Campbell Raw Press (along with her husband Matt Raw & cute baby girl Charlotte). When she said she made handbound books, I knew I had to look her up after the show since I had been keeping an eye out for pregnancy journals. And sure enough, her books are beautiful & perfect for the journal I wasn't finding in bookstores. No fill in the blank answer to "How are you feeling today?" No cheesy graphics. Just a clean open space of heavy stock where I can write, draw & insert photos. I also love how it flops completely open - no prying down the pages.

Check out Maggie's collection of handbound books here.

2 comments:

nole said...

Oh, I love Maggie's journals! I used one as a guestbook for my wedding and absolutely love it!

Suzanne said...

Maggie's journals are so pretty! I really like the blue one!