Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cabin 7 & Gilded Baby Blocks


I promise not to post all-things-baby all the time, but I've been holding in this secret for almost five months! So this week is a little lop-sided. Sorry:)

But this post isn't so much about babies as it is about Jen's new online shop, Cabin 7, featuring gilded wood goodies. I love the combo of subtle sparkly gold and aged blocks & birch. Aaaaand, enter the baby part, I love love love the gilded baby blocks & can't wait to get some in September. Or October:)


[photos courtesy of Cabin 7]

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats to you guys! I'm 5 months preggers too so I'm really excited to see all the cute baby stuff you are going to post! I met you with Carolyn Fong when she shot photos a while back and I've been following the blog since them. I love your stuff!! Good luck!

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

These are absolutely darling! I'm far from having a baby, but I want some of my own! Congrats again on your pregnancy---how exciting!

XX katie

Tommy said...

Such a great idea! Cabin 7 looks really neat, too.

jen jafarzadeh said...

thanks for the incredible support, Liz! can't wait to see you at NSS and catch up and see your growing belly, girl! :)

Jessica said...

The blocks are just the cutest things!