Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kara by Kara Ross on Gilt Groupe


Do you belong to Gilt Groupe?  I was a little late to the parade on this one, but I joined a few months ago & have bought a maternity dress, a John Robshaw runner, a shirt for my niece and a juicer - and all at least 50% off.  Gilt drops great clothing, housewares & deals every day at noon & the stuff flies - so you have to be fast with those little fingers.  

Yesterday, I spotted these cool earrings from Kara by Kara Ross (who went to my high school!).  I don't usually gravitate towards snakes & skins - but these have just the right amount of scales for me.  And they're 50% off.  Someone, go get em!  

1 comment:

simplesong said...

love gilt! its my daily stop at noon (probably not a good thing : ).

ps. you look super cute in your stripe shirt!