Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Yay Yellow!

I have been asked by Bride's Magazine to provide some samples for their Feb/March issue. While coming up with some new designs, I started stamping like crazy and made this trio of yellow patterns, which I love. I want to see it as a framed triptych on my Surf walls. Or as a soft flannel baby quilt. Or a set of kitchen towels. Or one pattern on the outside of a small zip purse and another pattern on the inside. Or a little girl's smocked dress using the third design and little half-moon pockets using the first. Oh the possibilities are endless!

Better get back to those samples now...

2 comments:

Katie said...

Loving the yellow!

Lizzy and Shannon said...

We might need to start paying you for pattern designs... linda & Harriett + Dakota Martin = fresh new fun printed clothing?!