Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy weekending !

Hooray ! Liz is back Monday. I leaving you with more balloons, and, of course, a favorite quote.

To live content with small means;
to seek elegance rather than luxury,
and refinement rather than fashion;
to be worthy, not respectable; and
wealthy, not rich; to study hard, think
quietly, talk gently, act frankly...to
listen to stars and buds, to babes and
sages, with open heart; await occasions,
hurry never...this is my symphony.

-- William Henry Channing

6 comments:

Liz Libré said...

I could look at that photo all day!

Tommy said...

...and what a beautiful symphony it is! Thanks for sharing with us while Liz was away. :)

About Lizzy :: said...

Thanks for being such a great cheerleader tommy ! I appreciated all your thoughts on my postings !!

KC said...

Great Job Lizzy! Loved the posts.
xoxo

N. said...

I loved guest blogging and masses of beautiful pictures ( I probably saved a ton of them on my computer :D )but it is also great to hear that Mrs Liz is coming back!

Looking forward to new posts!

Anonymous said...

Lizzy you did a good job, happy to have been able to follow you, Liz glad your ready to be back. Hope Giffen is well. Love A.Lorraine