Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy

So I stopped posting because Liz thought she was ready for her return. And while I'm sure she's very close, I think our fearless blogger hasn't been feeling very well. I have a whole folder of Balloon pics on my desktop I started saving a long time ago, and was hoping to incorporate into Liz's "30 for 30" birthday gift this past July.

Somehow I never got to them though. She's bananas for balloons, so I thought Id share a few in hopes that she looks + they make her smile. Such a childhood pleasure, right ? And what makes these floating shapes so happy + celebratory ? I don't even know that I can pinpoint it. But since early high school liz was delivering huge butterflies, and bees and birthday cakes floating high above our heads. I've loved them ever since. Hope everyone's having a good week !

2 comments:

Hana Kamm said...

I love balloons! Back in college I always used to get my friends balloons for their birthday. I haven't done it in years. Thanks for reminding me. By the way, I'm new to your blog and stumbled upon it through a Paperless Post email. Your site is great!

Liz Libré said...

Smiling from ear to ear! Thanks for the balloon love, Lizzy!! I needed that.

I'm hoping to get myself pulled together to post on Monday.

xoxo