Thursday, September 2, 2010

36 weeks

I subscribe to weekly emails from BabyCenter.com where they tell you what's going on with the baby that week. In these emails, they compare the size of the baby to a fruit or vegetable - which I pass along to three of my girlfriends & we discuss how crazy, how obscure, & how cute the comparison is. This week's fruit isn't so much any of those to me so much as it is just big. I don't even know what a crenshaw melon is, but compared to that quarter on the left, I just know it is massive. I've got four weeks to go & despite it's scary size, I can't wait my little (or big) melon!

3 comments:

parissa said...

Congrats!! :) I get the same emails...I have a ways to go before I get to the Crenshaw Melon stage. Mine's just a little kidney bean right now :)

style chronicle said...

Just found your blog and I love your stationary! I have a friend that took the most beautiful pictures if herself pregnant holding the fruit/vegetable that was the size of her baby. Congrats!!

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

Aw, I think it's so cute to compare the size of the baby as you progress! I have a friend that has taken a picture with that piece of produce throughout her stages, funny and cute. xo